The Cavallo Sport boot is a sleek, lightweight and stylish, with all the performance you would expect from Cavallo. Sport boots are ideal for lighter riding and the Regular sole is shaped to fit a rounder hoof shape. Leather inside and out conforms comfortably to your horse’s bulbs. Sport boots are great for comfort for chronic pain and hoof sensitivity, rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis/founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Not just for riding, Sport boots can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes. The regular sole is suitable for a hoof that is width and length equal. Sold in Pairs.
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro®.
- Absorbs shock — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Soft foam-filled collar
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars & frogs
The hooves need to be trimmed no later than 2 weeks before measuring. Sold in pairs.
Product ID: 314923