The F.R.A calli bridle is made of high-quality leather and, like any classic hackamore, exerts pressure on the horse's nose when the reins are tightened. The rein control remains direct, making this model the perfect beginner's model for bitless riding. Horses that were previously only ridden with a bit usually have no problems with a change to the F.R.A. calli. The many adjustment possibilities allow an ideal adaptation to the horse's head. The anatomically shaped neck piece has a wide contact surface and the noseband is especially softly padded. The throat lash can be closed and opened quickly and easily thanks to the snap hook.
- Version : complete leather hackamore bridle with F.R.A.® hackamores style love
- Neck piece : anatomical design; softly padded
- Head pieces : leather padded
- Throatbelt : adjustable with spring snap
- Noseband : softly padded and adjustable with buckles
- Reins : full leather 15mm, with studhooks and 3 stops at each side from within the middle buckle stops on each side
Product ID: 322945