The Trek Slim Hoof Boot has all the great features of the Trek hoof boot with a slightly more narrow sole.
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis, founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tire” for lost shoes
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro®.
- Absorbs shock — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Mould-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Soft foam-filled collar
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars & frogs
The hooves need to be trimmed no later than 2 weeks before measuring.
Sold in pairs.
Product ID: 314924