When temperatures tumble!
Baby it's cold outside! Riders will find the perfect companion for the cold season in the uvex sportstyle winter. The riding glove impresses with its outstanding durability and comfort combined in a classic design.
comfort combined in a classic design.
Say farewell to freezing fingers with the uvex sportstyle winter. The highly elastic, non-slip PU riding glove is equipped with warming layers of Thinsulate and fleece to keep hand and fingers warm even on those icy-cold days. Despite its ample lining, the uvex sportstyle winter is exceptionally supple and breathable and does not hamper the rider's control in any way. As is typical for uvex, the riding gloves are machine washable up to 30 degrees.
- Insulation performance: The tight structure of 3M Thinsulate insulation reduces heat flow between individual fibers.
- As a result, body heat is reflected back from the fibers and the material keeps you warm even in freezing temperatures.
- Durability: The high abrasion resistance ensures an outstanding durability of the riding gloves.
- Material reinforcement: Double layers of material at the rein contact points (index finger) for particularly hard-wearing.
- Optimum grip: Materials with an extremely high grip surface, ensuring reins always feel secure in the hand – no matter, whether wet or dry!
- Fit: An elastic strap, held in place with zigzag stitching provides additional stretch in two directions (2D-Stretch).
Outer hand / inner hand: 60% polyurethane, 40% polyamide
Thinsulate insulation (40g)
Lining: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
Washable (30 °C) - Important: close the velcro strap, matching up the patches perfectly, to ensure that nothing gets stuck in the velcro when in the washing machine – so that the velcro closure continues to work properly. We also recommend placing the gloves in a laundry bag before washing them in the machine.
Product ID: 304701