Safety in perfexxion! uvex perfexxion II – the advanced version of the casual classic uvex perfexxion sets high standards in terms of climate control and comfort. The honeycomb structure of the enlarged ventilation channels is just one feature of the innovative design. Its matt colour combinations are certain to make riders' hearts beat that little bit faster.
The uvex perfexxion II is the perfected combination of sportiness, climate control and safety. The uvex product developers and designers have put their entire expertise into the creation of this riding helmet: one of the safety-relevant innovations is the outer shell, which has been extended down to the back of the head. Extending the shell over the neck provides a maximum of safety – for the back of the rider's head as well. A cut-out for ponytails makes for a comfortable fit. Innovation is clearly visible in this helmet: due to its slim shape, the perfexxion II is particularly light and perfectly adapted to meet the ergonomic demands of active riding. This riding helmet is a true pioneer in terms of its light weight and comprehensive protection. Complementing the innovative design is the uvex dynamic ventilation to provide optimal climate control. Thanks to large air channels in combination with a honeycomb structure, the helmet guarantees optimum climate management at all times. Additional comfort for the wearer comes from the lining: washable pads made from a soft-touch material and memory foam as well as the 3D IAS size adjustment guarantee a perfect fit on every head at all times. With the new perfexxion II, riders can easily forget that they are wearing a helmet at all.
- Made in Germany
- Hardshell technology: impact resistant exterior, shock absorbing and insulating interior
- Excellent ventilation, due to sophisticated ventilation ducts that draw in fresh air and conduct warm air to the outside....
- With the 3D IAS system, the riding helmet can be individually adjusted to the head size in height and width.
- The uvex monomatic comfort lock can be opened and closed with one hand.
- Fast Adapting System (FAS) webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape.
- The inner lining can be washed and replaced.
- Weight: 480 g
- Certified to standard: EN 1384:2012 + VG1 01.040 2014-12
Wipe with a damp cloth. Washable inner lining.
Product ID: 322556