Soothing Warmth Therapy Reduces Shoulder, Arm and Elbow Pain and Inflammation
This Back On Track Long Sleeve Shirt provides soothing warmth therapy that’s particularly helpful in relieving shoulder, arm, and elbow pain. How do we accomplish this? With Back on Track’s specially designed fabric - Welltex, a blend of polyester with ceramic powder melted into the threads.
The ceramic reflects your own body warmth and creates soothing infrared thermal warmth, which may help to reduce pain and inflammation, relax muscles, and increase blood circulation. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used for healing injured muscles, joints, and tendons. For injury prevention, you can wear this shirt prior to exercise to loosen and warm up muscles. Some people wear it in the winter for additional warmth.
- Creates soothing infrared thermal warmth
- Use this shirt for healing injured muscles, joints, and tendons
- Wear this shirt prior to exercise to loosen and warm up muscles
- Wear it in the winter for additional warmth
- A blend of polyester with ceramic powder melted into the threads
- The ceramic reflects your own body warmth
- Color: Black
- Material: 50% cotton / 50% polyester with ceramic textile or 100% Polypropylene.
- Care: Machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.
Product ID: 35528