Elegant understatement! The uvex suxxeed active is the perfect helmet for discerning riders. Luxurious and discreet in appearance, the robust hard-shell helmet impresses both in training and competition with especially effective climate management and a high level of comfort for the wearer.
The uvex suxxeed active guarantees supreme safety and comfort. The hard-shell helmet with impact-resistant polycarbonate outer shell and shock-absorbent EPS inner shell has a first-class fit and affords protection on every ride. To avoid heat build-up, the uvex suxxeed active employs a sophisticated ventilation system. Integrated ventilation channels permanently guide fresh air to the inside of the helmet and warm air to the outside. The tried and tested 3D IAS system allows individual size adjustment in height and width. Ensuring that the helmet sits firmly on the head in every situation is the Ring Fast Adapting system with high-quality synthetic leather strap covers. Rounding off the comfort features are the practical ponytail cut-out, memory foam as well as the especially supple and breathable super-soft microsense liner.
- Made in Germany
- Frame with glossy piano finish and high-quality strap covers and piping made of synthetic leather
- Hardshell technology: impact resistant exterior, shock absorbing and insulating interior
- Excellent ventilation, due to sophisticated ventilation ducts that draw in fresh air and conduct warm air to the outside.
- With the 3D IAS system, the riding helmet can be individually adjusted to the head size in height and width.
- The uvex monomatic comfort lock can be opened and closed with one hand.
- Fast Adapting System (FAS) webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape.
- The inner lining can be washed and replaced.
- Weight: 510 g
- Certified to standard: EN 1384:2012 + VG1 01.040 2014-12
Washable inner lining.
Product ID: 304818